7 Reasons to Become a Free Subscriber to GSOM
Get A Free Mental Game Fundamentals eBook and 7 week Course of Mental Game Practice Drills Proven to Lower Scores2013-04-29T19:34:06-04:00
1. You get a weekly mental game teaching article right to your inbox, absolutely free.
2. You never have to check the site for updates again, and you you’ll be the first to try out the latest drill.
3. Over 10,000+ subscribers means something. These teaching articles work.
4. Some content is for members only, not accessible by the public.
5. You can unsubscribe at any time if things change at you decide that now’s not the time for lowering your handicap.
6. Emails come directly from me, David MacKenzie, so you can respond at any time with feedback or questions
7. If you follow the tips and drills I provide, you WILL lower your scores and have more fun on the golf course.
This course is designed to help you learn the Mental Game Fundamentals
- Your mind controls the shot
- Lose expectations and the ego
- Make Your Game About Visualization and Feel not swing mechanics
- Get out of your comfort zone to better scores
- Embrace nerves and prevent choking in the big events
- Become a scrambler
- Let go of the golf swing and find the target
- Set the right goals for the round and your season
- Focus and concentrate on the positive
- Build confidence and hone a shot routine
- Commit, trust your swing and eliminate self doubt
- Relax and enjoy the game in between shots
- What to do when you feel nerves and pressure
- Feel like you can hole every shot within 50 yards
- Develop a sound course strategy to avoid the “big numbers”
- Accept EVERY shot, good or bad, and move onto the next
- Pre-round warm up (Putting, Short Game and Driving Range)
- Stay in the present when you’re close to your best score or winning your match
- Post round analysis, so you can make the most of your practice
- How to make your game about visualization and feel instead of technical thoughts