“The mental game is without a doubt the major difference between the amateur and Tour Pro. The Golf State of Mind Training System is a highly effective way to learn and practice it and take you closer to the optimal mind-set for lower scores.”
– Adam Gee, European PGA Tour player and former World Amateur No.1
Did you know that the Tour player has a mental approach to golf that is far superior to the average player resulting in at least 25% better performance?
Hi, my name is David MacKenzie, Mental Coach and founder of Golf State of Mind, and I’ve profiled the mental game of thousands of players (of all levels) and there’s no doubt from my findings that better players, have a better mental game, it’s that simple.
The great news for YOU is that acquiring this mental approach of the Tour player doesn’t require any physical skills whatsoever, and with a little practice, you can easily take 25% of your handicap off within a few weeks. That means if you’re a 16 handicap, a simple change in the way you handle yourself mentally on the course will save you at least 4 shots per round without doing anything new with your physical game.
All you need to do is follow a few simple routines and “triggers”, (just as the Tour players do) to give you the mind-set to do the following:
- Play with visualization and feel, not technique
- Play target oriented golf
- Put bad shots quickly behind you
- Calm yourself down when you feel nervous
- Remove fear of failure and replace it with confidence
- Switch your mind on and off, so your concentration is much more powerful and you stay relaxed between shots
- Develop a Tour pro Course Strategy so you pick the right target for how you’re playing that day and don’t make silly mistakes with shot selection
- Develop a “go-to” shot, that you can rely on under pressure
- Read greens like a Tour caddie
The Golf State of Mind Training System is an 7 module system which will take you through everything that a Tour player does differently from a mental perspective and give you the tools and practice drills so you can quickly achieve that mind-set. Note: While you’re going through this program you will not need to make any swing changes and see almost instant results
In module 1, we go back to basics. Do you think you have good fundamentals? I have a test to make sure. Although my approach is definitely not technical in any way, you can’t have a good golf game without mastering the 5 fundamentals. Some of you will be able to skip this section, and pass the test easily, but others will have to do a little work to get there. But it doesn’t take long! I’ll show you how…
In module 2, You’ll learn the most effective way to reach the golf or your potential, and do it consistently. Golf will no longer be a complicated technical game, but one where you are continually working on honing your senses and making it a game of visualization and feel. It you read nothing else in this book, read this section and you’ll never have to take another lesson. Good golf has nothing to do with swing mechanics or “magic moves”. It’s far simpler than that…
In module 3, you’re going to learn the importance of the KILLER pre-shot routine and Course Strategy, which will become a habit and set you up for success ahead of every shot. You may have a “routine” before every shot right now, but I can guarantee you it’s nothing like this one. You’ll discover how to feel as confident as possible, knowing that you’ve done everything you can to ensure a good execution. Imagine Tiger Woods coming out from behind a tree before each shot and telling you how to play it. These are the 7 simple steps for success, but you need all 7!
In module 4, you’re going to learn how to control your emotions, to keep your confidence high and your mind firmly in the present. You’ll know what to do when you start to feel nerves or the pressure in the heat of competition.
In module 5, you’ll discover the perfect pre-round warm-up to get you in the optimal state of mind for playing a great round. You’ll learn techniques to focus, relax and synchronize your body and mind to ensure your sharp and ready to go.
In module 6, You’ll learn how to analyze your rounds, so you can practice most effectively.
In module 7, you’ll discover a completely new way to practice with the GSOM practice drills. You’ll learn how to make every practice minute count, so no precious minutes are wasted and with every session you get closer to scratch.
And now I want to invite you to peak behind the black curtain so that you can join me in the ranks of the scratch golfer. For a limited time only, you can get it for $9.95 (it’s going back up to $29.95 very shortly) and I guarantee you’ll not be disappointed.
Who needs the Golf State of Mind Game Improvement Training Program?
This program is for golfers of all levels. Whether you’re an aspiring Tour pro or weekend player, you’ll see amazing results from this teaching. If you really want to see long-lasting improvement in the quickest and most effective way possible, this is for you.
This program has been devised after extensive research and interviews with golfers of all levels and gets to the bottom of what the secret is for regularly playing your best golf and improving every time you play. You’ll learn the secrets of The Tour Pros.
If you don’t see any improvement after using the Golf State of Mind Mental Game Training Program, you’ll get your money back, it’s that simple.
What are golfers saying about the training program?
“David captures the real essence of how to play golf with a clear mind while helping you focus on a repeatable process, instead of the technical details. David can help any golfer find his natural self. By doing this, he makes the game simpler and more fun for all. Way to go David.” ~ Eben Dennis, Power Feel Golf and Former Mental Coach for Nick Faldo
“David’s eBook highlights the difference that makes a difference. When you practice these fundamentals you not only remove self imposed interference, but it returns you to your natural brilliance. Simple and deceptively brilliant.”
– Peter Taylor, Golf Mind Coach, English Golf Union
“David Mackenzie has a subtle yet genius approach toward the mental game. I got the chance to work with him and his knowledge of the mental game really helped to change my thought process on the golf course. After working with him, I felt more confident and I look forward to working with him in the future!”
– Aubrey McCormick, Big Break Atlantis 2012 Competitor
“David MacKenzie has created an amazing tool for anyone ready to tackle the mental game of golf. His “Golf State of Mind” system is very organized and yet exquisitely simple. David takes you through each aspect of the game, from long to short, talking you through the stumbling blocks and helping you clear them out of your way. I love it. His insights help my golf game, and my everyday life.” ~ Danielle Tucker, The Golf Club Radio Show.
Bonus: Get The One-hour Audiobook For Free (worth $20)!
When you buy the Mental Game Training program, you’ll get access to the Golf State of Mind mp3s. You’ll be able to take my lessons to the course and have me as your personal mental game caddy! In the audio series, you’ll learn:
- ALL The Mental Mistakes that prevent you from playing your best and what to do to eliminate them
- Powerful techniques for green reading and putting
- Developing the mentality of holing everything within 50 yards
- Visualization techniques to see the ball doing exactly what you want it to
- A structured practice regimen, so you’re working on all the right things
- Powerful Techniques to get rid of nerves and maintain confidence
- Learn how to detach yourself from your ego and your emotions and eliminate fear
- How to develop Mental Toughness and Enjoy Scrambling for a score
- Switch out of a negative mindset by having a “go-to” subject and bounce back from bad shots (acceptance)
- Have a powerful routine which takes you through all the right steps so you think and prepare optimally for each shot
- What to practice so your game becomes about visualization and feel, not swing mechanics
- Give yourself the very best post-round analysis so you know what to practice
- Drills for all areas of your game to create pressure while you practice
- Learn how to visualize and the power of target oriented golf
- Learn the the Perfect Pre-round warm up
- The Mental keys to focus on during your round to consistently play your best.
“David’s Golf State of Mind Training Sytem has given me specific things to work on to improve my mental game and I’ve seen huge improvement in my ability to play under pressure.”
– Nic Drezins, Rob Noel Golf Academy
Golf State Of Mind heavily concentrates on helping the player stay in the moment, and helps the player overcome the ghosts of shots past and shots future. To date, I’ve read the eBook three times all the way from beginning to end. I have much work to do on my mental game, and much more time to spend working on refining it. Golf State Of Mind will be in my iPod, in my computer and in my car to help me get my game on the right mental path.”
– Tony Korologos, The Golf Space & Hooked On Golf Blog
“MacKenzie’s Golf State of Mind will certainly help you learn the finer points of controlling your mental state and should help your scores. It’s another tool we can use to master those five and a half inches between our ears.”
– Jeff Skinner, LinksLifeGolf.com
“Played today with a consistent routine for the first time in my entire life (thanks to you). I just won my Club’s 40th Marathon–a one-day, 72-hole slog through the pouring rain this year–and I attribute my success to the mental discipline your eBook has helped me to develop (77!!!!). Thanks!” – James Long Hale, Author of Golf Sonnets
“This is without a doubt the best money I’ve spent on golf. David’s system took 8 shots off my handicap.”
– Mike Church of Mikechurch.com
“Through reading the Golf State of Mind eBook, I’ve noticed a huge difference in my short game. The visualization and feel exercises have made me more creative around the greens and I am seeing the results in my scores. My driving range and practice sessions generally make me feel like I’m progressing. Thanks David!”
– James Hardy, 14 Handicap, Sydney, Australia
“At last. An approach to golf teaching that is simple, non-technical and emphasizes what is most important to improve – The Mental Game. Golf State of Mind is a well structured way to learn the optimal mind set for golf.”
– Richard Hanna, Scratch handicap
“What has struck me about the Golf State of Mind teaching is how simple it has made the game for me. I’ve started to think less about my technique and more about what I want the ball to do. My visualization of good shots is improving and I feel I am growing in confidence which is being reflected in my scores.”
– Simon Brandon, 18 Handicap, London, UK
“This is probably the best golf lesson I’ve taken. I feel that every time I practice and play, I’m getting better.”
– Felix Von Knorring, IEC Sports, Geneva, Switzerland.