I’m excited to share the new Golf State of Mind Mental Game Training System with you.
In golf, your mind can work for or against you. How you choose to apply and train the mind makes a huge difference in the scores you ultimately achieve. I’ve made it my focus over the past 3 years of writing this book to find the optimal way to train your mind for better golf and this is what I’m going to share with you now. If you choose to practice it, you will see better scores.
Golfers have been asking me the same questions for years:
What can I do to play better under pressure?
Where should my focus be over a shot?
What is the best way to practice?
How can I work on improving my mental strength?
How can I improve my concentration?
How can I use my mind to putt better?
What can I do to forget bad shots?
What is the best pre-shot routine?
How should I mentally prepare for a big tournament?
Who needs the Golf State of Mind Mental Game Training Program?
This program is for golfers of all levels. Whether you’re an aspiring Tour pro or weekend player, you’ll benefit from this teaching. If you really want to see long-lasting improvement and develop mental toughness and a game based around visualization and feel, instead of swing mechanics, then this program is for you.
This program has been devised after extensive research and interviews with golfers of all levels and gets to the bottom of what the optimal mind-set is for golf and how to get closer to achieving it. You’ll learn all the essential practice drills and work towards the Tour player mindset with every practice session on round.
If you don’t see any improvement after using the Golf State of Mind Mental Game Training Program, you’ll get your money back, it’s that simple.
Meet The Author, David MacKenzie
The sole purpose of The Golf State of Mind Mental Game Training Program is to help individuals reach their potential as golfers. I have studied every aspect of golf coaching and sport psychology, and I have been training golfers since 2007. Throughout all of my experience in coaching, I have been consistently reminded that the mental aspect of training is the most important. I created this program so that I could help golfers all over the world, perform their best.
What are golfers saying about the training program?
“The mental game is without a doubt the major difference between the amateur and Tour Pro. The Golf State of Mind eBook is a highly effective way to learn and practice it and take you closer to the optimal mind-set.”
– Adam Gee, European PGA Tour player and former World Amateur No.1
“David captures the real essence of how to play golf with a clear mind while helping you focus on a repeatable process, instead of the technical details. David can help any golfer find his natural self. By doing this, he makes the game simpler and more fun for all. Way to go David.” ~ Eben Dennis, Power Feel Golf and Former Mental Coach for Nick Faldo
“David’s eBook highlights the difference that makes a difference. When you practice these fundamentals you not only remove self imposed interference, but it returns you to your natural brilliance. Simple and deceptively brilliant.”
– Peter Taylor, Golf Mind Coach, English Golf Union
“David Mackenzie has a subtle yet genius approach toward the mental game. I got the chance to work with him and his knowledge of the mental game really helped to change my thought process on the golf course. After working with him, I felt more confident and I look forward to working with him in the future!”
– Aubrey McCormick, Big Break Atlantis 2012 Competitor
“David MacKenzie has created an amazing tool for anyone ready to tackle the mental game of golf. His “Golf State of Mind” system is very organized and yet exquisitely simple. David takes you through each aspect of the game, from long to short, talking you through the stumbling blocks and helping you clear them out of your way. I love it. His insights help my golf game, and my everyday life.” ~ Danielle Tucker, The Golf Club Radio Show.
Bonus: Get The One-hour Audiobook For Free!
The Training Program
When you buy the Mental Game Training program, you’ll get access to a mental game “play-book”. You’ll be able to acknowledge all those mental game mistakes that you make and find out how to correct them, using the very best practice drills. You’ll learn:
- That it’s the mind that plays the shot and why it’s more important than your swing
- A structured practice regimen, so you’re working on all the right things
- Powerful Techniques to get rid of nerves and maintain confidence
- Learn how to detach yourself from your ego and your emotions and eliminate fear
- How to develop Mental Toughness and Enjoy Scrambling for a score
- Switch out of a negative mindset by having a “go-to” subject and bounce back from bad shots (acceptance)
- Have a powerful routine which takes you through all the right steps so you think and prepare optimally for each shot
- What to practice so your game becomes about visualization and feel, not swing mechanics
- Determine the right goals for your round
- Give yourself the very best post-round analysis so you know what to practice
- Drills for all areas of your game to create pressure while you practice
- Learn how to visualize and the power of target oriented golf
- Learn the the Perfect Pre-round warm up
- Mental keys to focus on during your round to consistently play your best.