The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching services provided by David MacKenzie and Golf State of Mind, LLC to any individual or organization (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by David MacKenzie for the client. The term ‘coaching’ covers high performance mental coaching for the sport of golf. Where David MacKenzie is mentioned, it also covers Golf State of Mind, LLC
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), David MacKenzie and Golf State of Mind,LLC agrees to provide the service(s) as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
Prices & Payment:
- All prices and packages will be related to client prior to the start of coaching. In some cases, a customized package may be created for the client to which prices and fees may vary. In either case, all fees will be agreed upon and signed off on prior to the start of coaching.
- All coaching fees must be paid in full prior to the start of coaching, and at the time of booking. Failure to make a payment will result in loss of service.
- The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. For the 3 month package, the sessions and email support will expire 3 months after the start date. For the 6 month package, the expiry is 6 months after and so on… Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- David MacKenzie and Golf State of Mind LLC accept payment via samcart.com with all major credit or debit cards. Payment by check, payable to “David MacKenzie” or “Golf State of Mind, LLC”, is accepted for in-person coaching.
- Golf State of Mind LLC follows a no refund policy. Once a package or service is paid for, no refunds will be given for the entire package or unused sessions of a package.
- Personal information supplied to David MacKenzie or Golf State of Mind LLC by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as strictly confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission (unless where required by law).
- All materials shared with the client is for their use only, unless it is a team coaching arrangement.
Coaching & Client Responsibility:
- David MacKenzie will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the client.
- In order to achieve the client’s goals and maximise results from the coaching it is encouraged that the client make a long term commitment and investment to learning the Golf State of Mind. The commitment should look like this:
- A minimum of 1 session every 1-2 weeks, regardless of season.
- A Long term commitment of over 6 months; you will see some results in the short term, but experience tells me that students who commit to at least 6 months coaching get better results
- Regular updates to the Performance Journal, CoachNow and making use of email communication in between sessions
- Client is responsible for scheduling all coaching sessions at least 48 hours in advance.
Please Note: It is preferable that you schedule all your calls in the same time slot on the same day of the week every week for the duration of your package.
- It is the client’s responsibility to contact David MacKenzie (at the scheduled time of their call). Calls start promptly at the time of the scheduled call and end at the scheduled time (even if you call in late). If you are late to a call, you will have a 10 minute grace before that call will be considered a cancellation (and count as one of your sessions).
- No calls are able to be scheduled on weekends as that time is reserved for one on one playing lessons. If you are interested in scheduling a playing lesson, please contact [email protected].
- Coaching requires that you have access to a phone or computer. Coaching sessions can be done via phone calls or via video call (WhatsApp, FaceTime, Skype, etc.). It is the clients responsibility to ensure their communication/technology is working properly prior to the call.
Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy:
- 24 hour cancellation notice of any call is required. If you cancel in less than a 24 hour period, that will count as one of your sessions.
- If you need to reschedule a call, please cancel the existing session book your new session online, at least 24 hours in advance. Client can schedule 30 min coaching sessions online via this link: Schedule A 30 Min Session