The Golf State of Mind Audio Series takes you through the all the necessary steps to get you on the path to building a complete mental game and getting you on a structured path to consistently playing the golf of your potential.
Check out a few samples:
- Learn how to respond to bad shots so as to not them with you onto the next and have your round unravel
- Develop a solid course strategy so you can choose the right shot every time
- Know practice drills to maximize your time on the range, short game and putting
- Be relaxed and save all your energy for each shot
- Be free of technical thoughts during a round?
- Feel like you could hole every shot within 50 yards
- Improve your concentration each time you play and increase your focus on a purely positive target and outcome for each shot
- Play with visualization and feel instead of thoughts about your swing
- Learn a shot routine which gives you the best preparation and a confidence over every shot
- Learning how to enjoy the round and take something positive from it no matter how you play?
- Learn how to stay in the present when you’re close to beating your best score or win your match
- Control nerves and harness that energy for extraordinary performance in competition
- Learn how to structure your practice sessions to achieve your personal goals in the game
- About this Approach
- What Is The Inner Game of Golf?
- What Are The Mental Mistakes That Prevent Us From Playing To Our Potential?
- How to Practice the Golf State of Mind
- The Shot Routine
- Short Game and Putting
- Pre-round Warm Up
- Course Strategy
- Post Round Analysis
- Golf and Daily Life
What Are Golfers Saying About the Golf State of Mind mp3?
“The mental game is without a doubt the area that golfers will most benefit from improving. The Golf State of Mind audio session is the best way to learn it.”
– Adam Gee, European PGA Tour player and former World Amateur No.1
“David Mackenzie has a subtle yet genius approach toward the mental game. I got the chance to work with him and his knowledge of the mental game really helped to change my thought process on the golf course. After working with him, I felt more confident and I look forward to working with him in the
– Aubrey McCormick, Big Break Atlantis 2012 Competitor
“David captures the real essence of how to play golf with a clear mind while helping you focus on a repeatable process. Instead of the technical details David can help any golfer find his natural self. By doing this he makes the game simpler and more fun for all. Way to go David.”
– Eben Dennis, Golf Instructor and owner of Power Feel Golf
“David’s CD highlights the difference that makes a difference. When you practice these fundamentals you not only remove self imposed interference, but it returns you to your natural brilliance. Simple and deceptively brilliant.”
– Peter Taylor, Golf Mind Coach, English Golf Union
“The more I listen to the Golf State of Mind the more focused I feel on the course. The CD is filled with easy to follow instructions on how to help your mental game. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to achieve their maximum potential on the golf course.”
– Chris J Smith, Yorkshire, British Boys Champion
Golf State Of Mind heavily concentrates on helping the player stay in the moment, and helps the player overcome the ghosts of shots past and shots future. To date, I’ve listened to the audio CD three times all the way from beginning to end. I have much work to do on my mental game, and much more time to spend working on refining it. Golf State Of Mind will be in my iPod, in my computer and in my car to help me get my game on the right mental path.”
– Tony Korologos, The Golf Space & Hooked On Golf Blog
“David MacKenzie has created an amazing tool for anyone ready to tackle the mental game of golf. His CD “Golf State of Mind” is very organized and yet exquisitely simple. David’s engaging voice takes you through each aspect of the game, from long to short, talking your through the stumbling blocks and helping you clear them out of your way. I love it. I listen while I’m driving and his insights help my golf game, and my every day life.”
– Danielle Tucker, The Golf Club Radio Show
“MacKenzie’s Golf State of Mind will certainly help you learn the finer points of controlling your mental state and should help your scores. It’s another tool we can use to master those five and a half inches between our ears.”
– Jeff Skinner, LinksLifeGolf.com