This offer ends in:
Tired of not being able to score better?
- Are you frustrated that you can’t play as well as you practice?
- Do you always score worse under pressure by letting nerves get to you?
- Do you have the yips?
- Do you lose focus over the course of 18 holes?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then keep reading. I have the solution to get you consistently moving towards your best with every round.
What you'll get:
Mental Game training system ebook
5 hours of audio lessons
60 day Money back guarantee
- Why traditional golf coaching doesn't work
- It's time to stop chasing perfection
- A new way to improve utilizing the power of the mental game
- Where do you want to go? Why is it important to know this?
- The Simple Equation For Great Golf
- The phases of thinking during a round of golf
- Process vs Outcome Thinking
- How to maximize your chances of hitting a great shot
- How the brain works during a great golf shot
- The Steps of The Shot Routine
- Course Strategy/Shot Selection
- Mental and Physical Rehearsal
- Mental and physical triggers
- Optimal swing thoughts
- How to accept shots and move on
- Controlling nerves and stress
- Managing "The 90%"
- Techniques for in between shots
- Building Confidence and Mental Toughness
- Focus and Concentration
- Be prepared to scramble
- Don't get technical
- Staying neutral
- 10 Minute Mental Game Warm-up
- Expectations - Pre-round goals
- A better way to measure your success
- Pre-round visualization
- What to take away from practice rounds
- Pre-round Relaxation
- Nutrition for a great round
- Being prepared
- Putting Warm-up
- Short Game Warm-up
- Range Warm-up
- Post-round evaluation questions
- Calculating Your Mental Score
- Building upon success and correcting mistakes
- Goal setting
- Your Inner Vision
- The Golf Life Mirror
Complete Audio Version of All Modules!
Check out the audio samples
“Since working with David Mackenzie my outlook on golf has completely changed and because of that my success has continued to grow! Instead of measuring my rounds by by score I now measure my rounds by how well my process was and by no coincidence it seems that when my process is better my scores are lower. I am excited to keep working with him and see where this journey takes us.”
I have been working with David MacKenzie for several years and have really learned and benefitted from his wealth of information. How to utilize my time to practice and prepare for tournaments has been extremely helpful as well. With 11 grandchildren I spend much less time practicing these days! Also using the mental score card in competition has definitely helped me solidify my pre and post shot routine in competition. My scores are considerably better in tournament play vs casual play. Thanks David!
“Working with David has been very productive and beneficial for me. He is a great listener and has equipped me with a variety of tools to face pressure. The mental aspect of the game is a never ending process but thanks to David, now I do have a process! He trains me to focus on what I can control and on having specific process goals in order to stay grounded in the present moment at all times. I am beyond grateful to have David on my team.”
“David has helped me truly enjoy my golf by helping me let go of expectation and results and play with freedom and focus. The rewards for my work with David has been showing in my recent achievements one being winning the Slovakia Amateur Championship.”
“Working with David has really helped me develop a strong mental process meaning my focus is in the right place before and during shots, which makes a big difference when playing tournament golf”.
“David has been a tremendous help preparing mentally for tournaments and helping me with techniques to deal with the challenges in every round. I’ve never felt so ready for an event before it starts.”
“David is a great speaker and does a wonderful job making the mental side of golf relatable to golfers of all levels. His approach is very practical and easy to follow and the library of resources is extremely useful! I recommend my students work with David – he bridges the gap between instruction and bringing your game to the course!”
“David has helped me reach a new level in my golf game. He has equipped me with a toolbox full of techniques to help me succeed in high pressure situations. One of the things we have focused on is building a process that works for me and that I can rely on. Since I started working with David I have learned how to build confidence, which is a key to competing at the highest level.”
“Working with David has helped me tremendously. From my routines in tournaments, state of mind before and during events, helping me to make my practice as productive as possible and helping me to focus more on what I can control. Since I’ve been working with David I feel a lot more comfortable in tournaments and every week I’m gaining more confidence.”
David MacKenzie has helped me take my game to the next level especially by being able to stay more present on the golf course. He knows what it takes to get to the next level in golf!
“Working with David has been monumental for my golf game. He has taught me how to score in tournaments and be very successful in them. He makes everything so easy to understand and very fun to learn. I am very grateful for David and his coaching. Great coach and an even better guy.”
“If you want to consistently perform better on the golf course, under pressure, work with David MacKenzie! In a brief amount of time, he’s taught me mental skills which have helped me play great golf. His affirmations helped boost my confidence to believe in myself and my abilities.”