Why Do you Need My Mental Game Training Bundle?
– Are frustrated that you can’t play as well as you practice?
– Do you always fall short under pressure by letting nerves get to you?
– Do you have the yips?
– Do you lose focus over the course of 18 holes?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then keep reading. I have the solution to get you consistently moving towards your best with every round.
This one’s easy. I’ve worked with a lot of golfers of all levels. I’ve even experienced it myself. Every player has so much untapped potential which is never seen because they don’t know how to utilize the power of the mind. Elite players have mastered how to do this in 7 simple ways and this book will show you how. The Golf State of Mind is a blend of sports psychology and practical application (eBooks and audio sessions) that will have you playing to the best of your abilities in a very short period of time.
Utilize the power of your mind in just 7 simple steps with
The Ultimate Mental Game Training System 2016 Edition
WHAT WILL you GET?
WHAT WILL you GET?
– Why traditional golf coaching doesn’t work
– it’s time to stop chasing perfection
– a new way to improve utlizing the power of the mental game
– Where do you want to go? Why is it important to know this?
– The Simple Equation For Great Golf
– The phases of thinking during a round of golf
– Process vs Outcome Thinking
– How to maximize your chances of hitting a great shot
– How the brain works during a great golf shot
– The Steps of The Shot Routine
– Course Strategy/Shot Selection
– Visualization (Mental Rehearsal)
– Feel (Physical Rehearsal)
– Getting set up correctly
– Visualize and Engage Again
– Mental and physical triggers
– The Shot
– Post-shot Routine
– Controlling nerves and stress
– Managing “The 90%”
– Techniques for in between shots
– Building Confidence and Mental Toughness
– Focus and Concentration
– Be prepared to scramble
– Don’t get technical
– Staying neutral
– 10 Minute Mental Game Warm-up
– Expectations – Pre-round goals
– A better way to measure your success
– Pre-round visualization
– What to take away from practice rounds
– Pre-round Relaxation
– Nutrition for a great round
– Being prepared
– Putting Warm-up
– Short Game Warm-up
– Range Warm-up
– Post-round evaluation
– Your Mental Game Scorecard
– Post-round anchoring of success
– Goal setting
– Your Inner Vision
– The Golf Life Mirror
MEET THE COACH
David MacKenzie is an expert on the mental game of golf and resides in Washington D.C. He currently coaches players of all levels including tour players and elite college golfers.
Over the past 6 weeks I have had a number of good finishes and played some very consistent golf. This is largely down to the work I did with David MacKenzie at “Golf State of Mind” over the winter. I am extremely relaxed and at one with myself on the course and able to get rid of any disappointment that may of lingered in previous years after a bad shot.
“In David MacKenzie, you have a coach who really understands and applies that simple but profound truth.”
Through reading the Golf State of Mind eBook, I’ve noticed a huge difference in my short game. The visualization and feel exercises have made me more creative around the greens and I am seeing the results in my scores. My driving range and practice sessions generally make me feel like I’m progressing. Thanks David!
For me the mental game is the most over-looked aspect of golf teaching. This ebook is a great insight into why golfers under-perform and the disciplined shot routine reminds us of what a visual and feel based game this really is.
This is probably the best golf lesson I’ve taken. I feel that every time I practice and play, I’m getting better.
“David is certainly what you would call “a mental game guru”. Not only does he have deep insight into how to maximize performance using the power of the mind, but he communicates it in a way that’s easy to understand and easy to apply. Golfers of all levels can learn how to build confidence and get out of their own way with David’s coaching.”
David’s coaching highlights the difference that makes a difference. When you practice these fundamentals you not only remove self imposed interference, but it returns you to your natural brilliance. Simple and deceptively brilliant.
David Mackenzie has a subtle yet genius approach toward the mental game. I got the chance to work with him and his knowledge of the mental game really helped to change my thought process on the golf course. After working with him, I felt more confident and I look forward to working with him in the future!
MacKenzie’s Golf State of Mind will certainly help you learn the finer points of controlling your mental state and should help your scores. It’s another tool we can use to master those five and a half inches between our ears.
“David’s coaching makes playing good golf simple and effective. It’s amazing how a change in perspective towards what’s really important can make such a huge difference. All golfers, whether beginner or a Tour Pro like myself would benefit from his system.”
David’s Golf State of Mind Training System has given me specific things to work on to improve my mental game and I’ve seen huge improvement in my ability to play under pressure.
At last. An approach to golf teaching that is simple, non-technical and emphasizes what is most important to improve – The Mental Game. Golf State of Mind is a well structured way to learn the optimal mind set for golf.