Top 10 Mental Game of Golf Tips
Here are Golf State of Mind’s most popular golf mental tips for Improving Your Mental Game of Golf and Mental Toughness.
Top 10 Tips To Improve Your Mental of Golf
1. 5 Mental Keys To Make This Weekend’s Round One of Your Best
Preparing for your round mentally will save you several shots per round. In this mental game of golf article we’ll look at 5 ways you can use golf psychology for more confidence and less strokes.
2. One of the Most Costly Mental Mistakes in Golf is the Easiest to Eliminate. Here’s How.
In this article, we’ll look at the mental game of golf mistakes you’re currently making and how you can EASILY eliminate them, resulting in fewer strokes per round.
3. Why Most Golf Practice is a Complete Waste of Time
99% of golfers don’t know how to practice effectively. During your practice, it’s important that you simulate the pressure you feel on the course and work on your mental game of golf. In this article, we’ll take a look at how you can do it.
4. One of the Best Putting Drills for Increasing Feel
Distance control is the most important element of putting. In these putting drills, we’ll work on improving feel so you make more putts on the course.
5. The Sports Psychology Behind The “Red Dot” Trigger And How You Can Use It To Play Better Golf
In this article we’ll explore a technique used to enhance your mental game of golf called NLP and how it helped win Louis Oosthuizen a major championship.
6. Fred Couples Shares some of his Secrets of Success in Golf
Freddie Couples has one of the best attitude’s for golf, and in this article we discover some mental game of golf tips from one of the coolest players in the game.
7. How to turn Nerves from a Negative into a Positive and Reach New Scoring Levels
Do you let nerves get the better of you in the big moments on the course? In this article, we use powerful golf psychology techniques to keep you calm and focused on the shot in front of you.
8. Mental Game Exercises: Entering the Zone and Staying in the NOW
Playing golf in the zone doesn’t need to be a miracle that happens once in a while. With these mental game of golf techniques, you’ll access it more and more often.
9. How Often Do You Practice “The Nine Shots”?
Tiger Woods made this practice drill famous and all my students use it.
10. How to Eliminate The 3 Putt With The Right Mental Approach
Tired of 3-putting? In this article we look at how you can eliminate it from your rounds.
Photo by pocketwiley